Jump to content

racoonlab

Member
  • Content Count

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. well ok, I used to have spotlight disabled and with the latest upgrade things went odd. I therefore re-enabled it and now everything is good. Thanks for the heads-up
  2. mmm strange, something odd. It is a problem with all the app, not only emacs. Weird as I have Search Scope also for /Application, but I see that also Spotlight is not working, so I will try to reindex first and see.
  3. Hi, I downloaded Emacs from http://emacsformacosx.com/and I have my app just there in the dock. However when I search for it in Alfred, it does not appear. I found it weird. Any suggestion? Best, R
  4. {~/} what now... ruby -r open-uri -e 'puts open("http://translate.google.com/translate_a/single?client=json&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&dt=bd&dt=ex&dt=ld&dt=md&dt=qca&dt=rw&dt=rm&dt=ss&dt=t&dt=at&q=hello+there&hl=en&sl=auto&tl=no") { |io| io.read }' [[["Hei der","hello there",,,10]],,"en",,,[["hello there",32000,[["Hei der",0,true,false],["hello there",0,true,false],["hei på",0,true,false],["hei på deg",0,true,false],["hei",0,true,false]],[[0,11]],"hello there",0,0]],0.036865726,,[["en"],,[0.036865726]],,,,,,[["Hello there!","there","hell
  5. Here both: {~/} what now... php -r 'print_r(file_get_contents("http://translate.google.com/translate_a/single?client=json&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&dt=bd&dt=ex&dt=ld&dt=md&dt=qca&dt=rw&dt=rm&dt=ss&dt=t&dt=at&q=hello+there&hl=en&sl=auto&tl=no"));' Warning: file_get_contents(http://translate.google.com/translate_a/single?client=json&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&dt=bd&dt=ex&dt=ld&dt=md&dt=qca&dt=rw&dt=rm&dt=ss&dt=t&dt=at&q=hello+there&hl=en&sl=auto&tl=no): failed to open stream: HTTP re
  6. Sure: Starting debug for 'Translate' [ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] XML Parse Error 'The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSXMLParserErrorDomain error 4.)'. Row 1, Col 1: 'Document is empty' in XML: Warning: file_get_contents(http://translate.google.com/translate_a/single?client=json&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&dt=bd&dt=ex&dt=ld&dt=md&dt=qca&dt=rw&dt=rm&dt=ss&dt=t&dt=at&q=hello+there&hl=en&sl=auto&tl=no): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /Users/racoonlab/GoogleDrive/__MyDocs__
  7. I wish I could help, but maybe I will complicate it even more. It is not working for me either, but no sign of a php error: {~/} what now... php -v PHP 5.5.20 (cli) (built: Feb 25 2015 23:30:53) Copyright © 1997-2014 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright © 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
  8. For some reason it is not working for me either (1.21 and prior). I wonder if it is due to the latest OS update. If I translate to another language "hello" for example I get: translate hello content-type http://ipv4.googl...kxxolvRWWEFEFrwrewAgqw...blabla
  9. Strange if I use wfp I see only the option All, but when I double click on a workflow in alfred preferences, I see the category of the workflow belongs to, for example I see MyIp workflow belongs to internet. Grep for "prefs.plist" I see no results, but files where prefs.plist is mentioned. Any hint?
  10. Hi there, Is there a way to have or a workflow that shows a list of shortcuts for my workflows? It happens to have a few workflows by now and sometimes I use one more than another one, so if I forget an old one I have to open Alfredapp preferences and search for it. A shortcut to a list of my shortcuts would be great. Best, r
  11. Correct, it could be a deterrent, but it is worth, I agree with you. Well done!
  12. I might have actually found the culprit. The Wifi Hotspot I used was just very slow I believe. Using a normal internet connection brought things back. Thanks for helping though. r
  13. Nope, no errors, only xml information when I type "trans hello there". I tried to delete the whole directory where the plugin is installed and re-install it again, somehow the chosen languages are still kept somewhere else.
×
×
  • Create New...