* What you were doing when the issue happened
- Download a DMG or zipped app (I used a DMG, but zip should work as well, I think).
- Mount the DMG and drag the app to /Applications.
- Invoke Alfred (I use ⌘Space) and use it to launch the new app.
- The "this thing was downloaded from the Internet, you sure you want to open it?"-type prompt appears.
The problem is that the prompt appears behind Alfred. There's no way to get to it and no way to dismiss Alfred, which beach balls. I have to force quit it from Activity Monitor each time.
* Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action
Yes, I downloaded a few more DMGs to try it out and it happened every time.
* Include any screenshots that might help us
I took a screenshot but honestly it's not really helpful. Even withe cursor captured, it doesn't capture the beach ball, just the regular arrow.
* Include the Alfred version & build number you are using
* Include your OS X version
macOS Sierra dev beta 8