Yeah I tried all of those, but the weird thing is that Spotlight doesn't find anything when I search for anything. Not sure if that is related to how/what Alfred works. I did do the reindexing and that didn't seem to help either.
Also this is the output when i try the "rebuild metadata"
2015-08-25 22:20:26.527 mdutil[1199:11700] Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsCopyStorePaths failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
Spotlight server is disabled.
Ok so final edit ( Sorry ) It seems somehow spotlight stopped on my computer (not sure how) and i restarted the spotlight server with
sudo launchctl load -w com.apple.metadata.mds.plist
And now it is back to working.