Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'bash'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Alfred 3
  • Make the Most of Alfred
    • Discussion & Help
    • Bug Reports
    • Alfred Feature Suggestions
    • Themes
  • Alfred Workflows
    • Share your Workflows
    • Workflow Help & Questions
  • Alfred v2 Themes
  • Alfred Remote for iOS
    • Alfred Remote Discussion & Help
    • Remote Connection Troubleshooting

Categories

  • Articles
    • Forum Integration
    • Frontpage
  • Pages
  • Miscellaneous
    • Databases
    • Templates
    • Media

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Twitter


Website URL


Jabber


Location


Interests

  1. Here is a simple workflow to create a text file with clipboard content in the current or top most Finder window/folder: 1. using a hotkey: the text is created with the following filename pattern: Clipboard - yyymmdd(hhmmss).txt 2. you can use newf key in Alfred (see screenshot) so you can write the first part of the file name (use CTRL key to remove the date and time from the filename). The default date and time was code this way in order to always generate an unique filename. Screenshot: http://d.pr/i/A2Kv Download: http://d.pr/f/5Jp7 This workflow is m
  2. Bash scripts launched by Alfred in the context of workflows don't respect the OS X user's locale and instead default to the generic "C" locale. Alfred should use the same locale that is used when a user starts an interactive shell in Terminal.app (For instance, running locale in Terminal on my US-English system returns: LANG="en_US.UTF-8" LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8" LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8" LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8" LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8" LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8" LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8" LC_ALL= ) To verify the problem, use the following test workflow: download and install https://dl
  3. Bash Workflow Handler As my OmniFocus workflow does most of its work in the shell, I created a bash workflow handler to reduce the overhead when creating feedback xml and dealing with preferences. Download Download it from GitHub and put it into your workflow directory. Usage Import handler into your script . workflowHandler.sh Create feedback XML # create feedback entries addResult "uid" "arg" "title" "subtitle" "icon" "valid" "autocomplete" # get feedback xml getXMLResults Get BundleID BUNDLEID="$(getBundeId)" Get data dir DATADIR=$(getDataDir) Ge
  4. Not sure if this has already been done, but here's a simple workflow allowing you to open multiple VLC windows. Download: vlc-new-window.alfredworkflow
  5. Hey guys ! Let me explain the situation first : I work with people on windows but i work on OSX. I often get DOS path on a shared volumes (mounted with samba) where documents i need are stored. Usually, it's .png or other graphic files. And there we are, i want to do a workflow where i type a keyword then paste the DOS path i was given; then i run a bash script that translate the DOS path to Unix path (script i already have); finally i want that new path to be open in my browser. So far, i made the input with a "keyword" then the {query} sent to a "Run script" and the new {query} s
  6. Hi all, I've have some problems with determining the locals language in bash script in workflows in Alfred2. I'm on OSX 10.7.5 FR. My script : DATE=$(echo "{query}" | sed -e's/HAEC/CEST/g' -e's/HNEC/CET/g'); export LC_TIME="fr_FR.UTF-8"; date -jf "%d %B %Y %T %Z" "$DATE" "+%Y%m%d%H%M%S" I use it : Select a text date (i.e. : "18 décembre 2006 19:24:12 HNEC"), use my hotkey to launch Alfred2/Workflow/Bashscript Problem : Works • In Alfred2 when month has NO accented character (i.e. : "18 janvier 2006 19:24:12 HNEC") • In terminal as is with or without month with
  7. Bug reproduced at both home and work. Configs : @home: OSX: 10.7 Alfred: v2.0.1 build 173 @work: OSX: 10.6 Alfred: v2.0.1 build 173 Origin This topic Step to reproduce NB: I did a brand new workflow to be sure it was clean of any extra hidden space or carriage return. Basically it looks like this: A keyword object with arg to pass the {query} Run Script object uses /bin/bash and simply does an echo "foobar" Output 1 displays the {query} Output 2 displays display the text in the text field (e.g. foobar) Output 3 displays the {query} passed by the script. Whe
  8. So I have a bash script below, that I run that allows me to pass in 2 - 3 arguments that will then download a dummy image from lorempixel.com. #!/bin/bash if [ $3 ] then wget http://lorempixel.com/$1/$2/$3'>http://lorempixel.com/$1/$2/$3 -O $1x$2-$3.jpg else wget http://lorempixel.com/$1/$2/ -O $1x$2.jpg fi I want to set this up as a workflow, but not sure how to deal with the {query} part in the script. Right now I have a keyword that links to the "Run Script" action that breaks when it gets there. I realize I can probably tweak this script so that the query matches
  9. Converts text to all upper or all lower case text using the tr command. Convert text to lower case: cc lo {query} Convert text to upper case: cc up {query} download (2013-03-14)
×
×
  • Create New...