Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'file filter'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Alfred 3
  • Make the Most of Alfred
    • Discussion & Help
    • Bug Reports
    • Alfred Feature Suggestions
    • Themes
  • Alfred Workflows
    • Share your Workflows
    • Workflow Help & Questions
  • Alfred v2 Themes
  • Alfred Remote for iOS
    • Alfred Remote Discussion & Help
    • Remote Connection Troubleshooting

Categories

  • Articles
    • Forum Integration
    • Frontpage
  • Pages
  • Miscellaneous
    • Databases
    • Templates
    • Media

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Twitter


Website URL


Jabber


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Good morning. I've been scratching my head on this one and haven't found much on the forum, which leads me to believe I may be going about this wrong as it feels quite "simple." 🙂 Appreciative for any feedback or guidance. Use Case: I want to be able to open any folder (repo) one level below my "GitHub" folder in both Atom and Terminal. The number of folders (repos) within the "GitHub" folder changes wildly as I add and remove repos. I created a Workflow using a File Filter that limits the search to type "folder" within the "GitHub" folder. I can successfully pass t
  2. Is it possible to create a file filter that operates as if each word in a query has a wildcard in front of it? For example, let's say I have a file filter set up as follows: (1) Keyword is "pdf", (2) File Types set to PDFs, and (3) Search Scope set to ~/Documents/SmallFolder. Is it possible to change the file filter's Advanced settings so that the following Alfred search: pdf SearchTerm1 SearchTerm2 SearchTerm3 approximates the following input: pdf *SearchTerm1 *SearchTerm2 *SearchTerm3 In other words, when using a specific file filte
  3. Hello, When using a File Filter or List Filter, sometimes we need the original query, not just the filename or list item output. Here's my example: Use File Filter to search in a folder and within PDF documents for a work order number. For example: wo 12345 A list of PDF's that contain that number are shown. Open PDF file in Preview. So far, everything works as expected. Then I would like to take the work order number, in this case 12345, and enter it into Preview's search field. But, I don't have access to the original query. It would be nice if
  4. I make a file filter, set a scope and drag a .md file into the file type part of the basic setup. But it doesn't find any markdown files. However, if I change the extension to .markdown it works. It also works to change the extension to mdtxt or mdown Just to be sure, I added a different filetype .taskpaper to check that I didn't bungle something easy - and that showed up just fine. It gets the name "net.ia.markdown" in the File Types. I tried a cheeky adding of an object called "net.ia.md" to no avail. Now I could rename all my markdown files from .md to .m
×
×
  • Create New...