Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fail'.
Hi there, I noticed many of my files weren't coming up in search, and it was bothering me for the longest time. I finally decided to spend some time to troubleshoot and narrow down the issue. I've concluded it has something to do with hyphens. Doesn't seem to happen with periods or underscores. However, most of my file nomenclature across my machine utilizes hyphens in this way. When I'm trying to find a file based on a section of its name, it won't come up in Alfred's search results if that section happens to be sandwiched between two other file name sections. In other words, surrounded by a hyphen on each side. Below are two screenshots that should be able to show what I'm talking about. Each screenshot should show three results. Any idea what might be causing this? Fixing this would be a life saver. Thanks in advance!
I am a user from China. I use the paypal to check out the Mega License Upgrade, because paypal can link to my Chinese bank account. But after I paid this bill, it turn out to an error, named "The field Shipping Address State is required,error: 10729 Shipping Address State Empty". Now, the situation is that, there is not payment record in my Paypal account, but in my Chinese bank account. I'm freaking out and I don't know how to solve this problem.
I created a workflow that uses the keyword 'test' to launch a NSAppleScript process that displays Alfred with the text 'test ' & the entered query, thus allowing a loop. If I hold enter, the loop will continue for several seconds until it finally uses a fallback search (which did not have a query). When I open Alfred again, he looks like this: The workflow was merely a stress test for Alfred; I can't imagine any place this would be an actual issue. There was no Console output. Alfred v2.0 (141) on OS X 10.8.2. Replicated: yes