Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'maverick'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Alfred 3
  • Make the Most of Alfred
    • Discussion & Help
    • Bug Reports
    • Alfred Feature Suggestions
    • Themes
  • Alfred Workflows
    • Share your Workflows
    • Workflow Help & Questions
  • Alfred v2 Themes
  • Alfred Remote for iOS
    • Alfred Remote Discussion & Help
    • Remote Connection Troubleshooting

Categories

  • Articles
    • Forum Integration
    • Frontpage
  • Pages
  • Miscellaneous
    • Databases
    • Templates
    • Media

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Twitter


Website URL


Jabber


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hello, I've just started to write Alfred workflow in Ruby with Zhaohai's workflow https://github.com/zhaocai/alfred-workflow My workflow is pretty simple, it converts the inputted units using the gem 'ruby-units' When I test the script in the terminal, it returns valid output for Alfred: >> /usr/bin/ruby main.rb 10 cm in m <items><item arg='copy=0.1' uid='' valid='yes'><title>0.1</title><subtitle>Copy to clipboard.</subtitle><icon>icon.png</icon></item></items> However, when running in Alfred, it only shows the fallback
  2. Upgrade to maverick today and notice many of the scripts including some standard ruby gems raise exceptions. After a few hours debugging, the root cause identified is the encoding. Now the default is not utf-8. output from `locale` is LANG= LC_COLLATE="C" LC_CTYPE="C" LC_MESSAGES="C" LC_MONETARY="C" LC_NUMERIC="C" LC_TIME="C" LC_ALL=
×
×
  • Create New...