Turn off file icon/preview for recent items

I use the recent items feature a lot, where I type the name of the app then right arrow twice to see the recent documents for the app.

The provblem is I can only see part of the filename as the window is split in two, with the right hand side showing the preview of the document. I've tried turning the preview off in the preferences but that just replaces the preview with an icon that uses up the same amount of space.

Is there a way to turn off the picture on the right altogether? That would enable me to see the entire document name more easily.

@snewman Thanks for your post; We've had a look at this and, for wider themes, the left panel should get a better proportion of the available space. I've passed this on to Andrew for the next release. :)

There isn't a way to turn off the preview icons altogether at this point.

Cheers,
Vero

• 2 weeks later...

@snewman Updating this thread to let you know that in the latest pre-release (3.3.1), we've improved proportions of the left panel in the wider themes :)

You can update to pre-release by going to Alfred's Update tab and choosing pre-releases from the dropdown at the bottom. 

Cheers,
Vero

I've upgraded to 3.3.1 and don't notice this change either. I previously created a new theme as a copy of the Alfred macOS theme and made it wider. After updating to 3.3.1, the icon preview on the right side still seems just as big (about a 50/50 split) resulting in file names on the left being truncated.