Swift Windows Switcher [Safari/Chrome tabs support]

Hello!

I made an Alfred 3 workflow to search and switch between open windows in the system and Safari (and Chrome) tabs.

More app-by-app support are (hopefully) coming.

It is uses the companion native app, that's what makes it much faster than the other alternatives.

https://github.com/mandrigin/AlfredSwitchWindows/releases

Sierra only (at the moment).

PS: Thanks to Emanuele Munafò and his "Windows Switcher" workflow for the inspiration.

Edited by mandrigin
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I made an Alfred 3 workflow to search and switch between open windows in the system and Safari (and Chrome) tabs. More app-by-app support are (hopefully) coming. It is uses the compani

I am DYING for this ability. I use spaces/desktops extensively and it would make things so much easier! Pretty please!

Would it take a lot of work to include other chromium-based browsers (I'm a happy Vivaldi user)? Thanks for this excellent workflow anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-4-8 at 10:20 AM, mandrigin said:

Version 0.2.6 has Chrome tabs support. That was actually easier than I thought.

You can update in Packal or download it from here: https://github.com/mandrigin/AlfredSwitchWindows/releases/tag/0.2.6-beta

Could you bring in the option to search on every desktop? Like i cannot search for tabs when chrome is on another desktop.

Else its pretty fast!

• 2 weeks later...