Sequence of shortcuts

So I want to make a workflow, that runs a sequence of shortcuts (global and defined in better touch tool) after a hotkey. for example, I want to press cmd+x+c in chrome and I want my workflow to run cmd+c -> go to next tab -> cmd+v -> enter for the next line. Is that even possible? :) 

@kasiake Welcome to the forum :)

Workflows are part of the Powerpack, so first could you please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile? This is only visible to administrators, but allows us to confirm your Powerpack status first. We'll then be happy to help you out with your workflow project.

Cheers,
Vero

Welcome, @kasiake,

While you fill your Powerpack email and @Vero verifies it, lets understand your problem a bit better. This definitively looks like an XY problem. You don’t really seem to want to press a bunch of shortcuts in succession (which is always error prone). You seem to want to duplicate your current Chrome tab. Is that it? There are better (more correct and less error-prone) ways to do it.

Fill-in your Powerpack email and expose what is the outcome you really want, and we’ll get you sorted.