Alfred to Automator

I'm stuck trying to get alfred to launch an automator workflow with a file passed to it.

I have a trigger that is grabbing 1 CSV file that I want to pass through to automator. I have an automator workflow that starts with Get Selected Finder Items. I saved my automator as an application. If I go to a file in finder and open with and pick the target file the automator runs fine.

I setup the workflow to do a file action to open and dragged my automator application to open with. When I run the alfred workflow though I end up with the csv opened in excel.

It's a keyword trigger that is searching for files that match a set name pattern a specific folder sorted by newest first. The automator that I setup then deletes a file from another specific folder, moves the input file to that folder and renames it to a specific name. Essentially what I am wanting to do is select the file in alfred, and then replace an existing file with the selected one. The filename needs to end up being the specific one specified.

The Alfred and automator workflows are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb84fg1m0dekkz7/RecentContacts.alfredworkflow?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h2mt6m0q3kp222g/AADXbNnB7z5oh3Y2bYfOfj68a?dl=0.

Edited by brilliant5125
Added links to the files and more details.

We can’t help you properly without access to your Workflow. Not only is it hard having to envision it from descriptions alone, there are multiple places where your code can be wrong. Without looking at it we’d just be guessing, which is a waste of time for everyone involved (including you).

We also need access to your Automator Workflow. There’s a good change it can be bypassed entirely.

Please read the Reporting Problems with Workflows topic, as it gives a nice overview on how to make a report with a better chance of being addressed