Critic Ratings — Search Metacritic ratings for movies, TV shows, and games

When reporting issues, please include your exact installed versions of:

• The Workflow.
  • Alfred.
  • macOS.

In addition to:

• The debugger output. Perform the failing action, click “Copy” on the top right and paste it here.
  • Details on what you did, what happened, and what you expected to happen. A short video of the steps with the debugger open may help to find the problem faster.

Thank you. Accurate and thorough information is crucial for a proper diagnosis which allows me to help you better.

• vitor changed the title to Critic Ratings — See Metacritic ratings for movies, tv, games, and music
  • 6 months later...
  • vitor changed the title to Critic Ratings — Search Metacritic ratings for movies, TV shows, and games
  • 4 months later...

Vitor, I just downloaded this workflow to try it out and when i start searching with keyword it fallsback to a fallback search. Here are the results from the debugger. Any suggestions?

[18:24:38.226] Logging Started...
[18:24:44.795] Critic Ratings[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'god'
[18:24:45.418] Critic Ratings[Script Filter] Script with argv 'god' finished
[18:24:45.426] ERROR: Critic Ratings[Script Filter] Code 1: /Volumes/dbox v3/Dropbox (Personal)/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.432D5BBB-223F-483F-A5F1-C3AE638EA763/metacritic: execution error: Error: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'apiSearch(searchQuery)["components"][0]') (-2700)