Workflow not behaving as expected

I’m building a workflow that effectively changes input/output on my computer and pauses iTunes/Radium.

So when I get a call, I can hit a keyboard shortcut and change my input/output to my headset, then back to speakers when I’m done.

That part’s working, but I’ve got a second action executing Applescript chained in that should be pausing iTunes or Radium if they’re running, which doesn’t seem to be working.

If I assign a keyword or trigger directly to the AppleScript to pause the music, it works, but not when it’s chained after the Perl script to change input/output. I can’t seem to figure out why.

I uploaded the .workflow here: http://take.ms/8UUpO if someone can take a look and let me know what I'm missing, I'd appreciate it.

@deanishe That didn't work either.

It's like the workflow completely ignores the script(s) after the Perl scripts complete.

Even with the Run NSAppleScript code, if I run it directly from the keyboard shortcut, bypassing the Perl script(s), it works. So it's not a code issue, but something odd happening in the ordering of the workflow, I think.

Any other suggestions?