Snippet node doesn't allow connection to Inputs nodes [Fixed 3.4.1 b858 pre-release]

GuiB

When creating a workflow using the new Snippet node, it's not possible to connect to an Inputs node if this last one is created using a secondary click on the canvas. I mean, it's working great when dragging the outlet of the Snippet node and releasing the mouse (the popup menu allow to insert an Input node and this node is automatically connected), but it's not working when we try to connect to an Input node that is already created on the canvas.

Here in the attachment you can see that the inlet of the Input nodes doesn't appear while dragging the wire for connection.

Alfred-SnippetNode-Bug.png

Hi @GuiB Update to the 3.4.1 pre-release - This has now been fixed :)

Alternatively, you can right-click the Snippet Trigger object and choose "Insert After..." to choose the next object you want to see appear.

Cheers,
Vero

• Andrew changed the title to Snippet node doesn't allow connection to Inputs nodes [Fixed 3.4.1 b858 pre-release]

Thanks @Vero, I checked Alfred before submitting, but couldn't see an update in the pre-release... I now clicked on the "pre-release" in the combo box and Alfred scanned for updates and now I got it. I thought the auto-update scanning was more automatic and faster to tell when there's new releases. However, now after updating, yes thanks, this is now fixed in 3.4.1 pre-release!