Using Alfred 2, Purchased Turbopack 3, now what?

I've been using Alfred since Alfred 1, in a limited way, and now have Alfred 2.  I decided to expand usage, and purchased Turbopack 3.  After my purchase of Turbopack 3, I was brought to a Running with Crayons page, but given no information on how to proceed with getting my purchase.  When I moved from Alfred 1 to Alfred 2 I lost all my web search shortcuts, had to re-enter 70-80 searches.  I must now have over 100, and don't want to lose them again.  I'm afraid to simply download Alfred 3 and install. And, if that's what I **should** do, and I'm guaranteed that I won't lose all my current data, will Alfred then ask me to enter my Turbopack 3 Order ID?  That's all I was provided.  I've already seen the help page that assumes I had a license for Alfred 2, and it wasn't clear to me.

Also, if you're using any older workflows that haven't been updated, you will need to change any AppleScript references from "Alfred 2" to "Alfred 3".  But this is a matter for the workflow developers, not a native Alfred issue.

Hi @walksoftly Welcome to the forum!

When you run Alfred 3 for the first time, if Alfred 2 is still installed, you'll be shown how to migrate your preferences from v2 to v3, so you won't lose your custom searches.

Here's how the Migration Assistant works:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/getting-started/migration/

As @dfay mentioned, a small number of workflows may need updating if they're hard-coded to refer to Alfred 2, but as you don't appear to have had a Powerpack in v2, this shouldn't affect you anyway :)

Cheers,
Vero