How to avoid web page result

Hello, I've just started with Alfred so forgive me if this is an obvious question, but if I am looking for a programming code document, such as "SynEditMarkupFoldColoring.pas" is there any way of stopping Alfred from interpreting it first as a website? I've worked out how to add my code folders to Alfred's search scope, so that's OK.

6 hours ago, carlcaulkett said:

Hello, I've just started with Alfred so forgive me if this is an obvious question, but if I am looking for a programming code document, such as "SynEditMarkupFoldColoring.pas" is there any way of stopping Alfred from interpreting it first as a website? I've worked out how to add my code folders to Alfred's search scope, so that's OK.

Like Dean said, Alfred will suggest the URL however you can just use the "Quick file search mode" which would let you search for files only.

Alfred Preferences → Features → File Search → Quick Search

That way you just press space after launching Alfred and you'll search for files only.

2 minutes ago, deanishe said:

Heh. Good thinking. I always forget about that feature, as I never use it.

haha, and i actually never went without it ^^ i like having an exclusive file search as it can be pretty cluttered else.

Are you just typing to search for files or are you using another invoke?