Sign in to follow this  
iKam

VPN Toggle

This one doesn't work for me.  Just gave it a simple test and it didn't detect my VPN set up (which is using a VPN setup within the Network settings, which appears to be what the AppleScript is looking for).  Can't tell you more than that for now.  May experiment with the AppleScript later to try to ID the problem.

Thank you for the nice workflow.

I had to change the line:

set names to get name of every service whose (kind is greater than 11 and kind is less than 16)

to

set names to get name of every service whose (kind is greater than 9 and kind is less than 16)

to make it working. But it's working fine!

Regrads,
Jan

Edited by dzejar

Thank you for the nice workflow.

I had to change the line:

set names to get name of every service whose (kind is greater than 11 and kind is less than 16)

to

set names to get name of every service whose (kind is greater than 9 and kind is less than 16)

to make it working. But it's working fine!

Regrads,

Jan

Thanks for the correction!   :)  

Guest dinaafifi

I am using this VPN service https://www.iwasel.com/en/ I have been using it for a very long time. No downtime and very helpful support, very fast replies. It is not easy to find a real good VPN provider like that.

Edited by dinaafifi