Pin Plus — Interact with your Pinboard bookmarks

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, ng4ever said:

How do I improve the Pinboard.in GUI in windows please? Thanks.

You can add a UserScript to your browser, for example.

3 hours ago, ng4ever said:

I know I can't use PinPlus

Sure you can. It’s an Electron app, so you can build it in Windows. But like I mention:

Currently, only macOS is supported. I do not intend to officially support other platforms in the near future since I cannot consistently and reliably test on them, but am willing to add support if someone wants to collaborate in doing the legwork.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update.

Added support for Vivaldi and Brave. I’ve skipped Opera since while we can get the URL and Title from a tab, we can’t execute JavaScript (to run the bookmarklet to add bookmarks). The capability seems to be there (being Chromium-based) but not a way of turning it on.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Sridhar Katakam said:

Is there any way to disable the tag cloud in the window that appears after `pa`?

Tag autocomplete, not tag cloud. No way to disable it, no; that window is from the Pinboard site.

Hi,

for some reason it doesn't show me any of my pins. It says "fetching bookmarks" for a second and then nothing happens. I was using Rusty Pin before, but when I updated to Alfred 4, it stopped working. After a quick search, I found your (updated) workflow but it doesn't work either. I can add bookmarks with both workflows but for some reason I can't get to see or search them in Alfred. Any clues about that?

Ok, I did this,  but no success.

Here's the debugger output:

[18:21:40.766] Logging Started...

[18:21:45.194] PinPlus[Script Filter] Queuing argument '(null)'

[18:21:46.256] PinPlus[Script Filter] Script with argument '(null)' finished

[18:21:46.258] ERROR: PinPlus[Script Filter] Code 1: /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:359:in `open_http': 401 Forbidden (OpenURI::HTTPError)

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:737:in `buffer_open'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:212:in `block in open_loop'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:210:in `catch'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:210:in `open_loop'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:151:in `open_uri'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:717:in `open'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/open-uri.rb:35:in `open'

from /Users/ingo/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.164BA2E6-9E46-4BD0-8DE7-0C538A8B83FD/pinplus.rb:103:in `unsynced_with_website?'

from /Users/ingo/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.164BA2E6-9E46-4BD0-8DE7-0C538A8B83FD/pinplus.rb:156:in `fetch_bookmarks'

from /Users/ingo/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.164BA2E6-9E46-4BD0-8DE7-0C538A8B83FD/pinplus.rb:148:in `show_bookmarks'

from /Users/ingo/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred/Workflow Scripts/DAF696E7-873D-49A5-94E6-B8403A707D81:3:in `<main>'

I'm sorry, can you please tell me how to set the token? Where do I put it in?

I've done the :pinplusresetapitoken command but it's just showing me the link you've posted.

Adding bookmarks still works btw.

Thanks for your help!