vitor

PinPlus — Interact with your Pinboard bookmarks

Update.

When opening bookmark in Pinboard, remove the protocol from the search.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

Posted (edited)

Works great -- thank you developer. The only Pinboard workflow I've managed to get (stably) working on Alfred 4 :)

Edited by noodles5

Update.

Added unread_order Workflow Environment Variable to control how unread bookmarks are displayed (oldest or newest first).

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

Does the PinPlus workflow work in Firefox? I've install the workflow but the 'pa' command in Alfred doesn't do anything for me. If I install the `PinPlus` app, the GUI pops up but the URL isn't inserted. I've tried this in Firefox (69.0.3) and using the latest version of PinPlus (1.6.0). Here is the debug report from Alfred for the 'pa' command:

[12:03:55.754] Logging Started...
[12:04:12.057] PinPlus[Keyword] Processing complete
[12:04:12.059] PinPlus[Keyword] Passing output '' to Run Script
[12:05:02.933] STDERR: PinPlus[Run Script] 2019-10-11 12:04:12.849 PinPlus[93087:8272687] *** WARNING: Textured window <AtomNSWindow: 0x7fed24539600> is getting an implicitly transparent titlebar. This will break when linking against newer SDKs. Use NSWindow's -titlebarAppearsTransparent=YES instead.
[12:05:02.937] PinPlus[Run Script] Processing complete
[12:05:02.938] PinPlus[Run Script] Passing output '' to Run Script

Edited by capac
Amended format

1 hour ago, capac said:

Does the PinPlus workflow work in Firefox?

No. Firefox does not integrate with Alfred and similar tools because it doesn't support AppleScript.