Recent files not listing correctly

Hi @carlsen Welcome to the forum! :)

As I can see from your screenshot that you're a Powerpack user, could you please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile? This is only visible to admins, but allows us to confirm your Powerpack status. I'll then be happy to help you out further.

Cheers,
Vero

3 hours ago, carlsen said:

So I don't think it's linked to the extension

Apparently not (I have neither of the apps in question). It probably is linked to some form of file metadata, however.

AFAIK, Alfred doesn't explicitly include recent files in its default search (which is what you appear to be using). To see an app's recent files, you use the Recent Documents… File Action.

That you're seeing recent XMind documents where you are is through chance, not design.

Recent Files depends on the application supporting it—or at least not breaking support for it. 

If you can't see recent files, it's either because there are none or the application doesn't support it.

Someone who has the app might be able to give you more info, but fundamentally it appears to be an issue with MindNode, which only the MindNode developer(s) can fix.