smart playlists and album ratings

Hi,

I have a smart playlist containing only songs which are rated 5 stars.  iTunes will "automatically rate" albums based on the average rating you've given the songs on it.  Somehow, non-rated songs from albums with automatic ratings are creeping into this playlist.  For example, if I have given a 5-star rating to song A on album X, then somehow unrated song B on album X will play.

I haven't been able to reproduce this consistently, but I'm definitely not able to reproduce this when starting my playlist via iTunes -- it only happens when I start playing my playlist through Alfred.

Alfred 3.4.1 860, macOS 10.12.6, iTunes 12.6.2.20

Chris

@Chiller I've tried to replicate this, but given that Alfred doesn't do anything special when starting a smart playlist, I haven't seen the behaviour you describe. The smart playlist, to which songs with 5* star ratings are added, never starts including non-rated songs from the same albums, whether started from Alfred or iTunes, and only plays the 5* songs as expected. :)

I'll move this out of bugs and to Discussion & Help in case anyone else has any insight to add to this. 

Cheers,
Vero