How can I get the original string from `.alfredappearance` theme file?

Hi, alfred dev

Here is the issue, I opened `light.alfredappearance` theme file of Alfred 2 and I think that is a `.plist` file but how can I get the color string correctly?

Check those screenshots below:

How to analyze it without error string?

a74eed94jw1e2t6p6c1elj.jpg

Hi, alfred dev

Here is the issue, I opened `light.alfredappearance` theme file of Alfred 2 and I think that is a `.plist` file but how can I get the color string correctly?

Check those screenshots below:

How to analyze it without error string?

a74eed94jw1e2t6p6c1elj.jpg

If it's an encoded NSColor object, it may not be possible. I think Andrew may have to step in on this one. What are you attempting to do with this if you don't mind me asking?

If it's an encoded NSColor object, it may not be possible. I think Andrew may have to step in on this one. What are you attempting to do with this if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, I just want to analyze this file into colors list otherwise I should only use the other version `Share Theme URL`, just a interest, hope Andrew can help me understand that encoded base64 string.

Oh, I just want to analyze this file into colors list otherwise I should only use the other version `Share Theme URL`, just a interest, hope Andrew can help me understand that encoded base64 string.

Just wanted to drop a note back to you really quick. I spoke with Andrew and looks like we were correct. The .alfredappearance files provide a serialized NSColor object and I don't think it's going to be possible to read that. You'd be better off reading the values from the Theme URL as you mentioned above.