Can't copy text from word equations anymore? Powerpack feature?

Hi Alfred Forum,

Have used your app for months and love your fantastic app!, but I bumped into a problem when updating 3 things at once. Have been using Alfred mainly for app openings, editing text from not plain to plain text (paste and copy in the Alfred window) and the calculator for homework. But today I updated to High Sierra, Microsoft Word and Alfred, but now I can't copy anything from Words Equation-fields at all. What should I do, and have it become a powerpack feature, so I need to buy the powerpack??
Would be sad if it got to the need of the powerpack buy, because I like the free version and don't need the fanzy features my friends show me.

Have a good day, even if you can't help me :)
PS. I know it copied, because it can paste everywhere except in the Alfred app :(

4 hours ago, Davs_Due said:

I can't copy anything from Words Equation-fields at all

That doesn't sound like it has anything whatsoever to do with Alfred.

You should definitely buy the Powerpack, but I don't see how it could possibly help with something that sounds like 100% a problem with Word…

2 hours ago, Davs_Due said:

copying is working,

6 hours ago, Davs_Due said:

I can't copy anything from Words Equation-fields at all

Your description of the issue was not … ideal.

I can't try it because I have no idea what an equation field in Word is, nor how to make one.

That may be just me, but I doubt it. I suggest you make a Word document that demonstrates the problem, upload it somewhere and post a link.

People are much more willing and able to help if they can see the problem for themselves.

Edited by deanishe

Hi, I'm sorry, thought equation-fields were commonly used :)

I updated to macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Alfred 3.5 and Word 2016 v. 15.38.

Made a word document for you to see: https://cl.ly/n1Sp

Funny enough, I just updated Word to v. 15.39 and copy pasting things from word equations works again. Maybe it was Word messing with me, but thanks anyway :D

PS. To insert an equation field, just Choose Insert and then Equation over at the top-right side of the window.

Edited by deanishe
remove sweary word