No Alfred VPN workflow is working beginning with macOS Sierra

Hi,

do anybody has a solution for this problem:

every alfred workflow which worked pretty well with macOS El Capitan stopped working since I updated to macOS Sierra. I always getting dialog with info that IPSec certificate (Shared Secret) is missing. (But the connection works, if I start it via mouse in the icon dock top right of macOS display.

Does anybody have same tips for me?

image.png.d67a0ff7e7c3da1bb0f5c80a827eff46.png

15 minutes ago, alfredappuser said:

Does anybody have same tips for me?

Please don't post questions about random workflows in this forum. Go to the Share Your Workflows forum and post your issue in the thread for the workflow that isn't working.

There's no guarantee the author of the workflow will see the post in this forum (they only get pinged for threads they've posted in) and you haven't even said which workflow(s) you're talking about…

If you need help with a workflow, please follow the instructions here:

That will give you the best chance of getting help.

Edited by deanishe
Just now, deanishe said:

Please don't post questions about random workflows in this forum. Go to the Share Your Workflows forum and post your issue in the thread for the workflow that isn't working.

There's no guarantee the author of the workflow will see the post in this forum (they only get pinged for threads they've posted in) and you haven't even said which workflow(s) you're talking about…

If you need help with a workflow, please follow the instructions here:

That will give you the best chance of getting help.

Thanks, but I don't want ask about a specific workflow. I already tried writing my own with some workarounds. But nothing helps. But, yes, I can post also in specific workflow threads. Thanks Deanishe

Just now, alfredappuser said:

Thanks, but I don't want ask about a specific workflow

But you are asking about actual, existing workflows, without mentioning which ones. You're not likely to get help very quickly, if at all, that way.

Please, try to find the threads for these workflows in the Share Your Workflows forum and ask in there. It's your best chance of getting your problem seen by someone who can actually help.

Alternatively, post your own non-working workflow in the Workflow Help & Questions forum, and perhaps we can help you fix that one.