Load synced workflows

I've some doubts how it works the sync when you make changes to a workflow, the only way I could sync the changes made was to export it after editing directly in Alfred preferences, and then reimport to make the tweaked version sync.

Is there any way around? It would be nice to have a "reload workflow" option, that way we could edit the scripts from the sync folder and see it happen.

Thank you

Edited by ammutable

I've some doubts how it works the sync when you make changes to a workflow, the only way I could sync the changes made was to export it after editing directly in Alfred preferences, and then reimport to make the tweaked version sync.

Is there any way around? It would be nice to have a "reload workflow" option, that way we could edit the scripts from the sync folder and see it happen.

Thank you

I'm not even super sure where to being with this one. Can you provide the path that you are syncing workflows in? The issue you are describing definitely isn't normal and is something I've never heard of before. Please try to share as many details as possible so that I can try to help you figure this out.