Where can I re-enable auto highlighting of top result?

Not sure this is what is happening here, but I can't find an option to disable the highlighting either... but could it be that you've set the opacity of the highlight colour to 0% or you've changed the colour to the same as the background colour and made some other colour change like the title/subtitle/Enter symbol ? You can try to go back to the default theme and see if the highlighting reappear.

12 minutes ago, GuiB said:

Not sure this is what is happening here, but I can't find an option to disable the highlighting either... but could it be that you've set the opacity of the highlight colour to 0% or you've changed the colour to the same as the background colour and made some other colour change like the title/subtitle/Enter symbol ? You can try to go back to the default theme and see if the highlighting reappear.

Thanks for reply. It actually has nothing to do with the theme, as I've tried that before...There's a switch somewhere that I turned off. Just not sure where it is. Or maybe, I'm wondering, could a recent update remove that option?