Force Something to Show up in Search

Hi everyone,

Sometimes there is a file I use a lot and I love it when I can get to it in a few key-presses with Alfred.  This happens after I find it once and then open it a few times, so I assume Alfred has some way of ordering search results by use, which is the main reason I use Alfred (side questions: am I right about this, and if so, is the algorithm documented somewhere?).

The issue I am running into is that after the latest mac update all that information seems to have been lost, and I want to find a way to make files show up again in Alfred search. This is usually easy, but sometimes there is a file that it is not listed anywhere in the Alfred search results, even though I know the file to be in the search scope, as if there is some limit as to how much Alfred will display.  Is there a way to either expand how many items are displayed,  or to force something to be the first item displayed?  Actually if there is a direct way to just force something to show up at the top of a file search that would be ideal.

I suspect this has been discussed before and I did look around, but it was one of those cases where I wasn't even sure what the right search phrase would be to find this information.  I did find this which helped

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/troubleshooting/indexing/

Apologies if I'm overlooking some existing docs or discussion here on the forum. If so a link would be great. Thanks,

- Jeff