Storing and pasting regularly used information

Hi, 

I have been searching, but not nailing the keywords, so not getting great results. 

What I am is after is a workflow / tool that allows me to load up information such as addresses, bank numbers, my email address etc. Then be able to search for that bit of information within the Wunderlist launch bar and move it to the clipboard, ready for pasting. 

One way to think about is a persistent section of the the clipboard manager. I am currently using the clipboard manager to achieve this, but often need to recall things less frequently than 3 months. 

Kind Regards

Warren

19 hours ago, got_flat said:

What I am is after is a workflow / tool that allows me to load up information such as addresses, bank numbers, my email address etc. Then be able to search for that bit of information within the Wunderlist launch bar and move it to the clipboard, ready for pasting. 

One way to think about is a persistent section of the the clipboard manager. I am currently using the clipboard manager to achieve this, but often need to recall things less frequently than 3 months. 

Wasn't the "Snippets" feature of Alfred made for that ?

Look here for information about how to use it: https://www.alfredapp.com/help/features/snippets/

But in short, you can create collections of snippets that would be kept indefinitely and that you can search through your collections using your defined Snippet Keyword ("snip" by default) or use a hotkey to access the list.

Some great things about this instead of a List Filter is that you can send an item from your Alfred Clipboard Viewer using CMD+S when you select an item in it, also when you press enter on a selected snippet then Alfred would automatically paste it into your front application or if you want it on your clipboard instead of automatically pasting it, then just press CMD+C when you've selected the snippet that you want.