Tweaking Workflow action sequence

I wanted a workflow to add reminders. the one called "Reminders for Alfred 3" is quite popular but I'm thinking of using one called "Apple Reminders"

It's a workflow divided into 4 steps

1- add the name of the reminder

2- add a date

3- add a time

4- add a list

If you just press return, then there is no date, no time and it goes to the default list

These actions are made in a static sequence

Now most of the time I add a reminder to a specific list, but do not necessarily want to set up a time and date

So the idea is to relocate the action "add a list" in the second position of this sequence in order to get something like

1- add the name of the reminder

3- add a list

and type (3)enter, (4)enter

In the screenshot below, the variable to choose a list is highlighted in blue. I want to place this action before the date. Is that possible? I tried right-clicking but i'm not quite sure what to choose afterward. i'm not even sure this is something that can be done without digging into the code.

Thanks for your help

iNA7rAA.png

reminders.jpg

Edited by Gee

If you have a question regarding a specific workflow, please post it in that workflow's thread: that's where the people who can best answer your question are.

If there isn't a thread, and more generally, you're not going to get a particularly useful answer—if any—if we can't run the actual workflow for ourselves. So please post a link to the workflow, not just screenshots of it.

Without the workflow, all we can do is guess, which is a waste of everyone's time (including yours), and isn't going to get you a useful answer very quickly.

The answer to your question is, "Yes, that's probably possible." But without the workflow, I can't give you a more useful answer than that.

58 minutes ago, deanishe said:

If you have a question regarding a specific workflow, please post it in that workflow's thread: that's where the people who can best answer your question are.

If there isn't a thread, and more generally, you're not going to get a particularly useful answer—if any—if we can't run the actual workflow for ourselves. So please post a link to the workflow, not just screenshots of it.

Without the workflow, all we can do is guess, which is a waste of everyone's time (including yours), and isn't going to get you a useful answer very quickly.

The answer to your question is, "Yes, that's probably possible." But without the workflow, I can't give you a more useful answer than that.

Thanks, i actually contacted the author and got an answer via DM. You can close that topic