woowoo

Window Width

Hi @woowoo - Welcome to the forum. As custom theming is a Powerpack-specific feature, please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile. This is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your registered email address.

Cheers,
Vero

1 hour ago, Vero said:

Hi @woowoo - Welcome to the forum. As custom theming is a Powerpack-specific feature, please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile. This is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your registered email address.

Cheers,
Vero

Done.

Go into Alfred Preferences → Appearance. Move the mouse just above the window until you see the message on the bottom change to start with “Window Width”. Click and drag to change the size (video).

Edited by vitor

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Go into Alfred Preferences → Appearance. Move the mouse just above the window until you see the message on the bottom change to start with “Window Width”. Click and drag to change the size (video).

I know how to resize the width, but the smallest I can get it is 400px, which is too wide for my taste.

7 hours ago, woowoo said:

I know how to resize the width, but the smallest I can get it is 400px, which is too wide for my taste.

Apologies, I misread your initial post.

Then no, it cannot be done. Even if you directly edit the theme’s JSON definition to bring the width under 400, the window is still truncated at that size. How small were you thinking?

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

@woowoo the minimum size is 400 as smaller than this is unusable with some of the sub views. Is there a specific reason you need less than 400px?

Just personal preference. I would like a smaller interface. :)