Jump to content
woowoo

Window Width

Recommended Posts

Hi @woowoo - Welcome to the forum. As custom theming is a Powerpack-specific feature, please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile. This is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your registered email address.

 

Cheers,
Vero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vero said:

Hi @woowoo - Welcome to the forum. As custom theming is a Powerpack-specific feature, please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile. This is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your registered email address.

 

Cheers,
Vero

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go into Alfred Preferences → Appearance. Move the mouse just above the window until you see the message on the bottom change to start with “Window Width”. Click and drag to change the size (video).

Edited by vitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vitor said:

Go into Alfred Preferences → Appearance. Move the mouse just above the window until you see the message on the bottom change to start with “Window Width”. Click and drag to change the size (video).

 

I know how to resize the width, but the smallest I can get it is 400px, which is too wide for my taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, woowoo said:

I know how to resize the width, but the smallest I can get it is 400px, which is too wide for my taste.

 

Apologies, I misread your initial post.

 

Then no, it cannot be done. Even if you directly edit the theme’s JSON definition to bring the width under 400, the window is still truncated at that size. How small were you thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

@woowoo the minimum size is 400 as smaller than this is unusable with some of the sub views. Is there a specific reason you need less than 400px?

 

Just personal preference. I would like a smaller interface. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×