octothorpe

iCloud Drive file not showing in Alfred

I was just trying to search for a file in my iCloud Drive, and Alfred won't turn it up -- but Spotlight will. It might be a one-off issue, as other iCloud Drive-based files and folders seem to be showing up ok. 

When I put in the file name in Spotlight, it turns up:

5aa7fd721c1b6_ScreenShot2018-03-13at12_16_56PM.png.6264890ad055a357e91eef9ed28cac0a.png

...and when I search for it in Alfred, I see nothing but my default Internet search options:

5aa7fd758f4cd_ScreenShot2018-03-13at12_17_14PM.png.f1e38455eaa5ac32775de7a9194a8546.png

(also, no idea why the type in this screenshot looks weird — it's normal in reality). 

Just noticed that in the Spotlight result I put in above, the file I'm searching for seems to also retain its original default screenshot name. When I search Alfred for part of that name, it comes up, and shows the new name too. Weird! 

5aa7ff7173df6_ScreenShot2018-03-13at12_40_34PM.png.c08489624291f14e824cd7ac2ef951db.png

Edited by octothorpe

Alfred Preferences → Features → Default Results → Search Scope. Check if ~/Library/Mobile Documents is present. If it’s not, add it.

13 minutes ago, vitor said:

Alfred Preferences → Features → Default Results → Search Scope. Check if ~/Library/Mobile Documents is present. If it’s not, add it.

Yep, that search scope is in there. As I said, other files in iCloud Drive are showing, but this one isn't and I think it's related to the fact that I renamed it.