Search Google for '{query}' sometimes does not work

I use the default Search Google for '{query}' web search feature, but it frequently does not work. This situation starts to happens after I update to Alfred 3 and maybe update OSX recently.

I'm using the latest Alfred, 

Alfred 3.6

Build 903, Wednesday 14th February 2018

My OSX version is 10.13.3

I'm sorry I cannot provide screenshots, because it's just you type 'go query' and then flashes and nothing happened, what strange is that if I type the query the 2nd time, then it usually works at the 2nd time, but I definitely don't want to type every query twice.

I'm new to this forum, point out any place that I need to make improvements on bug reporting. (Say, I'm not sure if I post to the right place)

@laoreja Welcome to the forum. :)

• Which web browser are you using? Is the browser quit the first time you try a keyword, but launched the second time? 
  • If you open Console.app, do you see any error messages relating to either Alfred or your web browser's name?
  • Is the issue only with web searches? E.g. If you search for an app on your Mac and press return, does the app launch normally?

Cheers,
Vero

I'm using Google Chrome.

There are error messages for process Alfred 3 in Console.app, saying "LSExceptions shared instance invalidated for timeout."

Google chrome process also has error messages, though I don't know if it's related to Alfred: OSErr AERemoveEventHandler(AEEventClass, AEEventID, AEEventHandlerUPP, Boolean)(GURL,GURL handler=0x10be75a00 isSys=NO) err=0/noErr

I mainly use Alfred for web search. I tried to open app, it works fine.

Thanks!