Upgraded lost my license and every preferences

lewebdalex

Hi,

Version : 2.0.1 (173)

There was a automatic upgrade (V2 to V2) (not V1 to v2) which I did. But, when relaunching Alfred, my license information was gone + Every custom Workflows + searches + snippets.

Meaning : I've uninstalled V1 and lost every parameter on V2

Meaning : I've lost everything.

I'm alfredless.

Could you tell me how to restore my preferences, workflows and so on ?

Regards

Hi,

Version : 2.0.1 (173)

There was a automatic upgrade (V2 to V2) (not V1 to v2) which I did. But, when relaunching Alfred, my license information was gone + Every custom Workflows + searches + snippets.

Meaning : I've uninstalled V1 and lost every parameter on V2

Meaning : I've lost everything.

I'm alfredless.

Could you tell me how to restore my preferences, workflows and so on ?

Regards

Hi Alexis, It's likely that nothing has been lost and I'll just need to give you a hand with importing your settings. Could you please email info@alfredapp com with a little more detail about what you've done so far and I'll help you directly, to avoid sharing your particular Mac's details on the forum?  :)

I'm sure we'll have you up and running very quickly!

Cheers,

Vero

Hi Vero,

I can tell all preferences have been gone, even after re-entering my license information. All workflows, gone.

I can't import my old V1 settings back since I've uninstalled this version after having manually recreated all my extensions into V2.

But they are gone now again.

Cheers,

Hi Vero,

I can tell all preferences have been gone, even after re-entering my license information. All workflows, gone.

I can't import my old V1 settings back since I've uninstalled this version after having manually recreated all my extensions into V2.

But they are gone now again.

Cheers,

Do you have any auto-cleaning type software installed which cleans applications when they get uninstalled?