Undo deletion of Snippet collection

22 hours ago, vitor said:

Move the folder into ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/snippets.

Hi - sorry, I reached my max number of posts yesterday. The "Alfred.alfredpreference" is not a folder but a file, so I cannot rank my directory under that. When I put it under the Alfred folder directly, it does not come up in the app. I did meanwhile download additional Collections that show in the app, but I cannot trace them in any directory or folder, so still have no idea where the "Default directory" that I saved should go. 

• 7 months later...

There should be a better warning than this... 

image.png.fbface854a6e0d7416fab7bae3a56d5b.png

For example,

Delete Collection

Are you sure to remove the collection 'Terminal' with 50 snippets?

Cancel Delete

Or something like GitHub does:

image.png.9f9fc94282919b4f112f15cc3e13d6b4.png

Or simply support undoing the deletion in Alfred itself.

@RiONOntE Did you accidentally delete a snippet collection? If so, take a look at your Mac's Trash, as the collection is only moved there. Unlike web services where you lose access to the directory you're deleting, the snippet collection is still on your Mac.

Most users also either use a sync service or Time Machine on their Mac, so the collection is backed up and recoverable in more than one way. 

Having said that, I like the suggestion of highlighting how many snippets are included in the collection that is being deleted, so I'll pass that suggestion on.

Let me know if you need any help recovering a collection :)