SandwichTimer — Run pomodoros and other timers

3 hours ago, Alfred.pv said:

@vitorthis workflow is working great for me.

Glad to know.

3 hours ago, Alfred.pv said:

but I have issue there, I have use bartender https://www.macbartender.com, it keep hiding your application icon, see that each of your menu bar are very unique, I have to configure bartender to show this individually 

I don’t see an issue; that’s how Bartender (which I also use) is supposed to function and it allows you to configure what you want to always show.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, jsn117 said:

love this app and it's simplicity.

Thank you.

37 minutes ago, jsn117 said:

Is there any way to have a banner notification that remains on screen at the start of the 25 min

See a previous post:

On 7/3/2019 at 11:05 PM, vitor said:

Unfortunately, it can no longer keep the notification open with those two options, because somewhere on the Electron/macOS stack they’ve stop allowing that for unsigned apps, and I can’t justify the $99 to do it.

1 hour ago, vitor said:

In Alfred. Open it and type that.

Thanks. What I was missing that this was a keyword in your sandwich workflow, I thought it was something I could run independently.  

Though, it doesn't work for me. Alfred recognizes the keyword, but nothing happens.

sandwich.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 14.57.17.png

Now I installed it by downloaded the zipped file for the CLI. Unzipped, placed in Applications. Ran chmod +x SandwichTimer.app/Contents/MacOS/SandwichTimer, since I couldn't my mac to execute the file until I did this.

And now when I activate alfred and run 'pomo' I get this debug output:

[15:07:53.903] SandwichTimer[Keyword] Processing complete
[15:07:53.909] SandwichTimer[Keyword] Passing output '' to Run Script
[15:07:53.939] ERROR: SandwichTimer[Run Script] dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework
  Referenced from: /Applications/SandwichTimer.app/Contents/MacOS/SandwichTimer
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /Applications/SandwichTimer.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework: file too short
    /Applications/SandwichTimer.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework: stat() failed with errno=1
./sandwichtimer_functions.bash: line 9: 10055 Abort trap: 6           "${sandwich_timer_app}/Contents/MacOS/SandwichTimer" 'pomodoro'
[15:07:53.942] SandwichTimer[Run Script] Processing complete
[15:07:53.943] SandwichTimer[Run Script] Passing output '' to Run Script

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 15.11.16.png

1 hour ago, mnlp said:

Though, it doesn't work for me. Alfred recognizes the keyword, but nothing happens.

Should be fixed in the latest version. Try it again.

1 hour ago, mnlp said:

Ran chmod +x SandwichTimer.app/Contents/MacOS/SandwichTimer, since I couldn't my mac to execute the file until I did this.

That shouldn’t be necessary.

1 hour ago, mnlp said:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework

That’s an Electron issue, and one I cannot reproduce. Are you on Big Sur? It has been reported to screw up some apps downloaded inside zips in certain cases. Try the Workflow’s method.

• 3 months later...