Alex Miller

How to find the clipboard image history in finder

Hi,

How do i reveal the folder full of images in the clipboard history/find it's path?    

Often i am looking for things in there, being able to reveal it and search through it would be great.

Thanks,

Alex

@Alex Miller What exactly are you trying to achieve? If you type "image:" into the Clipboard History, you'll be able to narrow your search down to images only. (Use "file:" for file paths)

Once you find the file in the Clipboard History, either press Return to paste it to your frontmost location or Cmd + C to copy it to your current clipboard, ready to use.

While Alfred does store the images, they may not be in the format you're expecting, so it'd be helpful to understand what you're actually trying to do. :)

Cheers,
Vero

@Alex Miller In that case, typing "image:" into the Clipboard History is likely the most efficient way as you can then just scan down the list and preview it.

If you want to get to the actual files, go to ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Databases/clipboard.alfdb.data/

Cheers,
Vero

Thanks,

I've bookmarked this location. Apple's Coverflow is much better for browsing the hundreds of clips i make every day. (nice feature request there for you)

Best,

Alex