Select All - limited number of items selected?

I created an Alfred Workflow to help me delete all files in a sub-directory when I'm in Panic's Transmit. Most of the workflow works great except the 'Select All' command in Alfred will only select 128 items in the subdirectory full of files so I end up having to run the Workflow more than once and upon the second time run it selects 320 files (I think there were only 320 files left in that subdirectory, but it did select more than 128). The workflow is used in Transmit when in column view.

The workflow can be found here:

http://bit.ly/2LEudRs

I've tried putting pauses in there, tried doing a select all twice in a row all without success.

Running Alfred v3.6.1 [910]

macOS 10.13.5

128-delete.jpg

Edited by MediaBaron
Added dropbox link to workflow and system info

When asking for help with a Workflow, please upload it somewhere as we can’t properly help you without access to it. Debugging can already be hard with access to the code, and you’re asking us to guess yours from a description. There are multiple places where your code or Workflow setup may be going wrong. Without looking at it we’re shooting in the dark.

Read the Reporting Problems with Workflows topic, as it gives a nice overview on how to build an effective report.

But it’s likely you’re going about this in the less efficient way. GUI scripting is notoriously fickle and it’s likely Transmit has an AppleScript dictionary to allow us to do this better. I don’t use Transmit, however, so it’ll have to be another person to look at it.