Alfred pre-releases?

• Andrew changed the title to Alfred pre-releases?
5 minutes ago, We the People said:

I'm still experimenting with the free version

Then you’re not really the target for pre-releases and betas. Most improvements are for Powerpack-features, as the free ones are mostly complete.

5 minutes ago, We the People said:

I'm not clear on all the features that the Powerpack provides.

Workflows alone are worth the price of Alfred. If Alfred were nothing more than an interface for Workflows, I’d still be happy.

To put it in perspective, the majority of my actions in Alfred are for features that are Powerpack-exclusive, and my stats say I call Alfred over 140 timer per day.

7 minutes ago, vitor said:

Then you’re not really the target for pre-releases and betas. Most improvements are for Powerpack-features, as the free ones are mostly complete.

Workflows alone are worth the price of Alfred. If Alfred were nothing more than an interface for Workflows, I’d still be happy.

To put it in perspective, the majority of my actions in Alfred are for features that are Powerpack-exclusive, and my stats say I call Alfred over 140 timer per day.

Thank you for the response! I didn't know that majority of the updates were Powerpack exclusive given the fact that I haven't really dug into the settings that much sense downloading the application a few months ago. I like to do a few months of experimentation with applications before making any purchases.

I'm almost ready to buy the Powerpack though.