Bitwarden CLI - Get passwords, username, TOTP and more from Bitwarden

15 hours ago, deanishe said:

This. If you care who your apps are talking to, I can't recommend Little Snitch enough. I'm really annoyed Apple have changed Big Sur so that Apple's own programs can bypass 3rd-party firewalls.

@deanishe – According to Patrick Wardle, the macOS 11.2 beta 2 suggests that Apple is removing this policy going forward! 

And kudos to @blacs30 for an awesome workflow!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitwarden Alfred Workflow https://github.com/blacs30/bitwarden-alfred-workflow     Features * Completely rewritten in go * fast secret / item search thanks to caching (no

@deanishe – According to Patrick Wardle, the macOS 11.2 beta 2 suggests that Apple is removing this policy going forward!    And kudos to @blacs30 for an awesome workflow!

With version 2.0.0 I have rewritten the complete workflow and added many new features.   I've released version 2.0.3 now and updated the first post in this thread You can find the late

Posted Images

8 hours ago, blacs30 said:

Secure note content is hidden in the workflow and is treated like a password.

Ah, ok, thanks for explaining that. I suppose viewing the secure note content in the workflow would compromise security you've built into the app? What about an option to "View in Bitwarden"—whether the Desktop app or online?