sballin

Search Apple/iCloud Notes

Hi, i am using this workflow on the latest release of Catalina as well as Alfred 4.

The workflow doesn't seem to be working at all for me.

After installing the workflow and trying to run it i did not receive any security messages where teh workflow was asking for any permissions or access to any files.

Am i missing any steps?

Aside from this all of my other workflows are working perfectly fine.

@gaurav_mac_user I am on Catalina latest and Alfred 4 and WF works. What is Workflow debug window telling you when executing the WF (open WF in Alfred, click the bug in top right corner and execute the workflow)

Installed and try to run once but not working. Then i try to check the python path, and apparently python3 path is located in different place on my machine. So if you had the same problem, try to check your whether python3 was installed or not, and if installed, check the path by running `which python3` on your terminal. Then change the part according to whats on your machine. Cheers!!

Love this workflow, so thank you for all the hard work! Do you think it would be good to update the Installation instructions to reflect the Python / Xcode requirement?

On 3/19/2020 at 10:11 PM, yeroc said:

Love this workflow, so thank you for all the hard work! Do you think it would be good to update the Installation instructions to reflect the Python / Xcode requirement?

Good idea, I've updated the instructions.