After Two Years of using the Free Version of Alfred I'm Seriously Considering purchasing the Powerpack.

32 minutes ago, We the People said:

What's your favorite Powerpack features

Workflows. If Alfred only had the Workflows feature, I’d still buy it.

33 minutes ago, We the People said:

why?

Because with Workflows you can build everything else (almost). I have close to 50 released Workflows, and quite a few more that are private or made by others. Thanks to some Workflows, there are even sites I never go to anymore, because I can reach all the info I need straight from Alfred, faster and more organised.

36 minutes ago, We the People said:

Which plan did you purchase

Mega Supporter.

37 minutes ago, We the People said:

why?

Initially I bought the Single License, but I get so much from Alfred I upgraded. Not only does that give an extra bit of money to Alfred’s (small, family) team, I get free lifetime upgrades (and I don’t intend to leave Alfred any time soon).

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Workflows. If Alfred only had the Workflows feature, I’d still buy it.

Because with Workflows you can build everything else (almost). I have close to 50 released Workflows, and quite a few more that are private or made by others. Thanks to some Workflows, there are even sites I never go to anymore, because I can reach all the info I need straight from Alfred, faster and more organised.

Mega Supporter.

Initially I bought the Single License, but I get so much from Alfred I upgraded. Not only does that give an extra bit of money to Alfred’s (small, family) team, I get free lifetime upgrades (and I don’t intend to leave Alfred any time soon).

Thanks for the information! The Mega supporter plan is only a one time payment for a lifetime of use? Seriously?

• 3 weeks later...