psistorm

Translation with Leo Dictionary (German <> English/French/Spanish)

67 posts in this topic

Same here, suddenly the workflows doesn't work anymore. Please, get it working again. One of the most important and useful workflows for Alfred! Many thanks!! 

I just debugged it a little bit - it stopped working because dict.leo.org changed something in their HTML. 

I created a small fix, download here.

After that I saw it was already fixed by someone on GitHub, I think the original author will release a fixed version, soon. 

Edited by jan
JojoJohnDoe likes this

Is the workflow still working? Just want to check since it seems that is not working on my computer. A short notice would be perfect. Thanks! 

Hello, wanted to say: Great Workflow!

Unfortunatly it is not working anymore on my MBP with 10.8.5. (see attached screenshot below).

Although the Leo-Workflow is shown by typing "de ", any following word brings up the standard-queries.

Any idea how to fix that? I am using the latest version of the workflow and already did a clean install of it as well as a restart my my mac.

Thank you,

Sascha

leo-break.png

Hey, sorry to revive an old thread.

I really love this Workflow and use it every few minutes. However, it stops working after some time, i.e. when you look up words, no results are shown anymore. I need to go out of Alfred and open the Workflow again for it to start working. Does anyone else have this problem?

this is really awesome!

would it be able to add an action like "open this word on Leo"?

So if I got the translation but maybe I'd like to watch this entry on Leo and listen to its pronunciation.

2 hours ago, POR7O said:

Hi guys,

is it just me or isn't it working anymore?

Getting no responses back...

work for me