Use Alfred Clipboard to PowerPaste

I have an Excel worksheet where I have several adjacent columns which contain numerical values that I obtain from a web site and then copy to Alfred's Clipboard.  I would like to use Alfred's Clipboard History to paste each value to the worksheet one right after another, but can't seem to figure out how to do this.  I find that after selecting the Excel worksheet cell where I want the first value to appear, when I call up the Alfred Clipboard History, I am able to paste only one value and then the Clipboard History disappears.  So then I must select the next Excel worksheet cell where I want the next value to appear, summon the Alfred Clipboard History to (again) appear, and paste the next value.  Of course, the Alfred Clipboard History disappears again.  Is there a way to paste a block of items from the Alfred Clipboard History one right after another into a collection of Excel worksheet cells (aka PowerPaste)?  Or failing that, is there a way to paste items out of Alfred's Clipboard History one right after another without the Clipboard History disappearing each time between paste operations?

• 4 weeks later...

@Michael S @MIchiel H With workflows, you can create pretty much any clipboard history paste and dispatching of key combos to move to the next line, etc...

Take a look at the documentation on Clipboard History dynamic placeholders here to get started with how to paste multiple clipboard items:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/features/clipboard/dynamic-placeholders/#clipboard

Cheers,
Vero

Mlchiel H,

What I am trying to do is something that is known in the PC world as "powerpaste".  I have an Excel worksheet with multiple columns of information (each representing a different fund) with each row representing a different day.  So I use Alfred to copy each of the 6 fund values for a given day to its clipboard.  Column A in the Excel worksheet has the day's date.  I then use Alfred to paste the value for the first fund into Column B.  Then I move my cursor over to Column E where I use Alfred to paste the value for the second fund. Then I move my cursor over to Column H where I use Alfred to paste the value for the third fund. Then I move my cursor over to Column K where I use Alfred to paste the value for the fourth fund. Then I move my cursor over to Column N where I use Alfred to paste the value for the fifth fund. Finally, I move my cursor over to Column Q where I use Alfred to paste the aggregate value for the fund in total.  On my PC, using a series of key presses with a different product, I could leave my clipboard manager displayed and then paste each of the six values, using a key press, one right after the other, as I moved my cursor from cell to cell.  I might be able to do this with Alfred except that each time I display the contents of its clipboard and paste a value, the display of the clipboard's contents closes and I have to reopen it in order to paste the next value in the sequence.

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 4.05.12 PM.png