3.7 pre-release opens two "Accessibility" dialogs [Fixed 3.7 b932 pre-release]

deanishe

3.7 (931) on High Sierra.

After install, Alfred opens two "Add Alfred to Accessibility" dialogs (can't remember the exact wording of the dialog).

Is this perhaps because both Alfred and Alfred Preferences are open?

Also, Alfred Text Service is still in there, though I understand from the release notes it has now been removed?

9 hours ago, deanishe said:

3.7 (931) on High Sierra.

After install, Alfred opens two "Add Alfred to Accessibility" dialogs (can't remember the exact wording of the dialog).

Also, Alfred Text Service is still in there, though I understand from the release notes it has now been removed?

Try completely uninstalling Alfred, reboot your computer then proceed with reinstallation of 3.7 beta

On 8/31/2018 at 9:29 PM, deanishe said:

Ah yeah, my bad! I'll fix this in the next release. Alfred checks for permission once on startup and once when starting the snippet expansion. I'll be sure to check if the request is already visible to prevent the second one.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:29 PM, deanishe said:

Do you have an old version of Alfred hanging around somewhere? Alfred doesn't remove Alfred Text Service from the Accessibility area himself, it's the absence of the Alfred Text Service.app binary which causes this to happen automatically, and it's not included in the latest 3.7 pre-release.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Andrew changed the title to 3.7 pre-release opens two "Accessibility" dialogs [Fixed 3.7 b932 pre-release]