Dilapidus

[SOLVED] Switch Back from 1Password 7

I tried 1Password 7 for a bit and decided I'm not paying $70 for the same thing again.    So I unpacked 1p6.   It works fine but the "1p .. "  1Click bookmarks  do not.    Actually 4 bookmarks work.   Out of about 400.  

That's not surprising after a click of the 'advanced' button...

image.png.f1ae2ff8945d40fc75f34f7a9e3cd086.png

So I'm hoping there is some way to change that back to the proper setting or reset alfred completely.

Thanks!

Two options:

1. Get rid of the /Users/rick/Library/Containers/com.agilebits.onepassword7 directory, so Alfred won’t find it and tries another one.
  2. Uncheck the Discover Automatically checkbox and add the correct path manually.

1 minute ago, vitor said:

Two options:

1. Get rid of the /Users/rick/Library/Containers/com.agilebits.onepassword7 directory, so Alfred won’t find it and tries another one.
  2. Uncheck the Discover Automatically checkbox and add the correct path manually.

Thanks.   Do you know the correct path?   I can't seem to find any references to 1p6

Actually,  Alfred found it for me once I removed the directory in #1 above and reclicked 'Discover Automatically'

For posterity, it was "/Users/rick/Library/Caches/Metadata/1Password"

Problem solved.  Thanks!

Edited by Dilapidus