[SOLVED] Keymap conflict: Alt+Cmd+Z

I've dug all around my Alfred preferences, and I can't seem to find out where to change this keymapping: Alt + Cmd + Z. It conflicts with IntelliJ's default for Revert Changes, and I'd really rather use it for that than a file browser (which is what Alfred seems to be giving me: Screenshot).

Anyone know how / where this gets mapped? And where to change it? Thanks!

@sarumont Alt + Cmd + Z isn't a default hotkey, but it looks like you might be bringing up the previous path. 

Pop by Features > File Search > Navigation and check the Previous Path shortcut.

Otherwise, take a look at any workflows you might've created that use the hotkey combo. Click on the cog in the top left and choose "Show hotkeys" to show what hotkey combos are used for your workflows at a glance.

Cheers,
Vero

@Vero That was indeed it...kinda. The Previous Path shortcut was Alt + Cmd + /. But I am using dvorak, and the '/' in querty is 'z' in dvorak... So it appears as though there was a phantom mapping to 'z' instead of '/'.

Bottom line, I cleared the Previous Path mapping and I no longer have the popup! Thanks!

• vitor changed the title to [SOLVED] Keymap conflict: Alt+Cmd+Z