👋 Hi. Long time lurker stopping by to share something I've been working on. I'm calling it Pacmax (PM).

Akin to Packal (which is a great website that I'm sure we all know and love) PM is my attempt to fill what voids I feel exist in the current landscape for the other Alfred lovers out there, like myself. Namely:

1. It works from the source, dynamically updating content from GitHub.
  2. No accounts are necessary to add Workflows and Themes, because I'm curating submissions.
  3. Adding to PM is as simple as submitting the GitHub repository. Repos with files that use the appropriate .alfredappearance & .alfredworkflow extensions will enable PM to display Import (themes will open directly with Alfred) and Get Import File (workflows).

Your feedback is very important! I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think. Don't forget to add your favorite Workflows & Extensions (at the bottom of the page)! I added a few of my favorites to start (but it's grown significantly since this post was published).

If anyone is interested, you can learn more about Pacmax at pacmax.org. If you have any kind of feedback or are interested in getting involved on a deeper level, I welcome your feedback at feedback@pacmax.org.

Thanks, and all the best,

Maxwell

Edited by mjwalfreds
updated feedback link, tried to improve general readability
  • 3 weeks later...