9th anniversary!

first of all, congratulations! just left 2 day for alfred's 9th anniversary.

We don't know yet whether or not alfred will be discounted. 

But in 2016 and 2015 alfred had discounted. during past 2 year, alfred is not discounted unfortunately.

what do you think in 2019?  Of course I hope so..

Edited by centumstar

@centumstar It will indeed be 9 years since Alfred first launched on Thursday. :D 

We aren't planning on marking Alfred's birthday with a discount; Alfred offers you great value already, with the immensely flexible features, so you'll get your money's worth through the innumerable hours you'll save with the productivity boost the Powerpack will bring you. 

With the Mega Supporter license, you get a lifetime of updates to Alfred for Mac, so buy a license today and you never need to pay for updates again. Even with the Single User license, users get great value with an app that continues to evolve and improve, an incredible community of users here on the forum, as well as discounted upgrades for future versions.

Once you purchase a Powerpack license, be sure to take a look around this forum and our blog, which are filled with great tips to make your Mac life more efficient and more fun. :)

Cheers,
Vero

I’m a Mega Supporter and all I used Alfred over the years is just to launch apps and search for files. But in my current third year, I started using some workflows. I started with the simple ones: unit conversions, paste as plain text, started using Clipboard /Snippets shortcuts only recently. What I’m trying to say is, you can’t go wrong with the Powerpack if your Mac is your daily driver because you will discover more and more features and time saver along the way!