juliosecco

[SOLVED] Glosbe workflow stopped working

I use your glosbe workflow a lot, and like it very much,

but it has suddenly stopped working...

I have checked all the 'Mojave' suggestions, but anyway it was working in Mojave until some time ago.

@juliosecco For help with a particular workflow, pop a post in the relevant workflow's thread, rather than starting a new thread without any context.

If it's a workflow that doesn't already have a forum thread, please ensure that you link to the workflow you're referring to, and include details of what issues you're seeing. In its current form, your post doesn't contain anywhere near enough information for anyone to help you.

If it stopped working, there's likely some useful information in Alfred's debugger, which you should include in your post:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/workflows/advanced/debugger/

Cheers,
Vero

1 hour ago, Vero said:

For help with a particular workflow, pop a post in the relevant workflow's thread, rather than starting a new thread without any context.

I wouldn't have even known this was about my workflow if @juliosecco hadn't followed your instructions and posted in the workflow's thread, too.

For reference to those who land here after, this is the thread of the Workflow in question:

And the problem is not with the Workflow, but with the Glosbe API. Nothing that @deanishe can fix, so we’ll have to wait for the API to be back up.