Show on all screens

TheDonk

I'd like an option that shows Alfred on all monitors. Most of the time this isn't all that relevant, but when I'm doing research and writing about it at the same time I often look at one screen with e.g. pdf's while my text editor monitor is the active one. So when I toggle Alfred I have to turn my head or activate the pdf reader first. A grave problem comparable to global warming or famine imho.

They work ok (as intended), but I'd like to have the Alfred window pop up on all my screens. So regardless where I have my focus it'll be right in front of me - as Alfred is never opened without intending immediate focus.

One of those 'would be nice' things, not one of the 'this is life and death' things.

Edited by TheDonk

1 hour ago, TheDonk said:

One of those 'would be nice' things, not one of the 'this is life and death' things.

I like how well-spirited you are regarding this. From the top post as well.

6 hours ago, TheDonk said:

A grave problem comparable to global warming or famine imho.

I suggested the other options because it wasn’t clear from the first post if you were aware of them. I’m not sure if Alfred showing in both screens is easy, since you’d have to make one of those be a dummy window (otherwise your commands would run twice, which could be destructive) that doesn’t actually do anything.

• 2 months later...

I'm also searching for this feature. I have 3 monitors and they are in a row from left to right. I sometimes write something on my notebook and then look up and try to activate alfred and I think my keyboard shortcut isn't working because it's just on the screen in the opposite that I'm looking.